Need help accomplishing a wakeboarding or wakesurfing trick, but don’t live near one of our Kirby’s School of Wake locations? No problem! Receive a private and personalized, coached video trick analysis by Kirby himself virtually!
How Does Video Trick Analysis Work?
- Submit Payment
- Email a video of you attempting the specific trick/skill you’re wanting coaching on to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can email the file directly, use WeTransfer, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
- Kirby will analyze your trick using coaching software and send you back a recorded video showing a side by side analysis, walking you through the steps needed to help you achieve success.
- That’s it!
What Is the Cost?
Glad you asked! There are three options:
- Single Trick Analysis = $30/trick
- Generalized Riding Analysis = $60 (submit a 2-5 minute video and Coach Kirby will give you general overall advice in regards to form and technique)
- 10 Trick Package = $250 (pay upfront and receive the ability to have up to ten tricks reviewed.)
Whether you choose the single trick analysis or the package, upon completion of your tenth video trick review, you will receive a FREE limited edition Kirby’s School of Wake Signature Team Rider Board Sticker.
How Long Will it Take to Receive Feedback?
You can expect to receive feedback returned to you within 3-5 business days. Note: Due to Coach Kirby’s busy summer schedule, please expect up to, but no later than a 14-day turnaround between the months of June-August.